Approved Activity Providers

A list of Approved Activity Providers can be found on the D of E Website.  Some operate purely in the UK while others offer opportunities to do your expedition abroad.  

You should discuss options with the DofE co-ordinator at your DLC (school, college, youth centre).  If you need further advice, please don't hesitate to contact us.